UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November 22

Jazz

I only open my windows long enough to air the room. Otherwise you are letting in the damp air from outside and trying to heat it. Ii  will alos mena the dehumidifier will be drawing in the damp air from outside. 

It could be condensation that is causing the samp.

I hope you  can find a solution.

Frosty morning this morning  but the sun is shining so the ar roof has pretty patterns on it from the melting frost.

Spent yesterday ripping back two items I am knitting for Christmas presents.  One I had decided to finish it a different way, so had to take it back to half way.

The other I discovered, having competed it, that I had made a mistake in the first 4 rows on both parts  so it all had to come out.

Got to start again today.

Hospital appointment this afternoon.

Looking after my grandson tomorrow as schools are on strike.  He would probably have been off tomorrow anyway as he has been off school  since last Friday because of a sore throat . GP reluctantly prescribed penicillin yesterday.

Cold and damp seems to be the norm now for the weather.

Not heard any Christmas songs but passed a window all lit up last night.

Just spent an hour and a half cleaning up after Wispa had the runs in night. Good girl made it to back door so just vinyl, door and skirting boards to deal with. But she is a big dog so still plenty to clean. Going to go and buy some chicken legs to make bone broth, hoping that will settle her. Good thing it is dry and sunny for a change. All windows open to air the house.

Finally sitting down with cup of tea.

Was it Aberaeron, Jazz?

Whew blackmagic, glad about that. Why do bugs strike at weekends and bank hols?

Wispa perked up after bone broth, just had some poached fish. More bone broth is simmering, and Amazon are delivering Prokolin tomorrow which should help. Will be sleeping downstairs with her tonight but will leave several layers of newspaper by the door in case we have a repeat and I don't wake up fast enough.