UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November 22

Jazz

I hope you get good resolution before the winter sets in. 

After a dull, grey morning the sun made a brief appearance. 

There is warning for a thunder storm which could lead to a tornado. I hope you are not in it’s  path.

Babysitting night tonight to let son and DIL go dancing. 

My son  and fiancé in Romania are planning to come here for Christmas. It will be their first proper visit since  before covid. 
I am looking forward to it. 

• Like 1

Thanks for starting the month off, Dorothy with 9 Totos.

I had my first haircut since April. Could not have one from July until now as was unable to sit in a chair for long enough, even though the chairs at local salon are super comfy. Excellent short cut, feeling cheered and looking younger. 

I got text only this morning when I tried to log in.

It has been dark all day here and heavy rain this afternoon. Half an hour ago there was the most horrendous rain- the noise as it hit the windows was like hailstones hitting them.  It was sweeping across  in clouds. 

The car will have been washed.

the sun has gone down and it now COLD.  A change overnight  from low teens at night to low single figures.

Hoing it will be dry tomorrow night for  fireworks night. We are going to an organised display. It is many years since I bought fireworks. My kids chose a book rather rhan fireworks and I was quite happy.   We went to an organised display which was much more impressive than a home display.

I have been fortunate to have dogs who were not bothered or lived where there wasn't any getting set off nearby.