UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November 22

Jazz

How are you all? having to sleep on the sofa, cant breathe in the bedroom. surveyers coming tomorrow then housing ringing tuesday on what we will do. im having a clear out in case I have to move. I want to come back, but they are known for saying you can, then you cant so has to be the perfect place in case

Thank goodness you are getting some action at last, everything Xed for you.

Plodding on here, I am mending slowly, Wispa fairly stable at present. I always dread the week coming up to my birthday as most years I have faced some kind of problems to deal with. Usually sorted out on or by birthday, and some years I have been ok.  So will just be extra careful about everything until Saturday.

Hope the visit from the surveyor goes well.

I am still sometimes getting text instead of the website  when I try to log in.   There must be grelions at work somewhere.

Tidied the garden yesterday.Got ris of all the soggy leaves from the tres over the back from the garden. the wind last week swept them into the corners for me.

Other than that having lazy days. doing only what is necessary.

Our village is marooned, only high vehicles can safely get in and out as all surrounding roads are flooded. This tends to happen due to runoff from fields into dips and bends. 

Dehumidifier is hard at work, keeping control of the situation so far.