UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June. We can do this!

Jazz

I think some have their loos open so you may be lucky, Jazz.  They will have loos available for staff, even if not for customers, so if you are desperate ask to use one.  If they say no, tell them ok I'll just make a puddle on your floor then! 

No pains in my head this morning, thank goodness.  I felt really ill yesterday, I spent most of the morning in bed asleep but when I did get up my balance was all over the place, very odd.

I hope Ruby is as good today as she was yesterday, Yantan.  Wish I had a crystal ball to tell me how long I have left on the planet as if it was a long time I'd apply for that agoraphobic lurcher on Balto Rescue, he looks sweet and with his mental problem and my walking problem, we'd make a good fit.

ooo we had a nice time. lady let us go straight in tescos as im disabled. queue was round the building. toilets were open. got to the till, then remembered I have forgotten my pin. you can be contactless for £45, my shopping came to 44.70. phew. lewis would have paid, but glad I could. got some dog food with a voucher in pets at home, then in the big charity shop, got a folding footstool with lambs wool top, a changing mat they can use as a cooling mat, curtains for my bedroom, and a brush ive been looking for, £5 the lot. in BnM they had my coffee reduced, their treats on offer, dishwasher tablets reduced, so very happy in there. 

im knackered but happy

😂 Oh Jazz, you do make me laugh, hope you find it quickly. Sounds like a great shopping trip too, glad you had such a good time.

Pleased your feeling better today Suzeanna, hope it was just a one off. I'd never heard of an ice pick headache before, sounded dreadful.

That's good Owl. Philip must phone them, they referred him to Chesterfield Royal Eye hospital to have a Yag Laser procedure on his right eye.  The Eye Hospital phoned him and said they aren't doing anything at the moment because of Covid, then when we checked their website it says the waiting time is 27 weeks! Blow that for a lark, he's going to ask them to refer him to Barlborough  instead.  I know they aren't doing anything at the moment either, but their wait time is 4 to 6 weeks, rather different.  Owl, did you ever find your bank card?

Lots of bargains there Jazz, hope you've found your curtain.  Now the charity shops are opening again I must bag up my post frocks from the cruise, I'll never wear them again. Shame really, only been worn a couple of times.

Thanks Eve..to be honest I was relieved whatever it was disappeared as when you have cancer that's spread, the big fear (for me anyway) is that it will go to the brain, and any unusual headaches of course makes you think it has.  If it had, it would presumably hurt all the time.  I hope!

No, I never found  my bank card and I still have not found the key to the padlock for tall gate to hedgehog zone at end of garden. If I haven't found it in next week or two, a neighbour is going to come round with power saw and cut through the wooden gate post to release the heavy chain. The gate itself is wrought iron. Behind the gate, Russian vine has covered everything except some potatoes which have appeared. Needs a tidy up. 

A key and a bank card are quite small and could be dropped anywhere - but a curtain lol, must be somewhere you haven't looked yet. You haven't hung it up have you 😂

Russian vine is such a thug Owl but if it's just covering a dead area I guess that doesn't matter too much if it's in a contained space.

Morning Owl from a warm and sunny Dunoon. All good here thanks. Dogs are walked, breakfast eaten and the garden is beckoning. They keep forecasting thunderstorms but so far none have arrived. We did get a bit of rain last night so the plants all look refreshed.

Fingers crossed Griff's mum is well enough to come home today, or gets the treatment she needs instead.

Hope all is well with everyone.