UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Give The Goss.....

Jazz

I swear it was just Christmas!!! 

This year is literally flying by

I am sure you will remember dinner at some point jazz

I don't eat meat anymore but can always remember nan having Cumberland sausage when we were little and it was usually after she had been home so it would be the proper stuff too

• Like 1

I remembered! ive got so much portioned up, I cant go shopping till most is gone, so 2 weeks worth lol good really as lewis is busy at work so cant take me. 

ive got to be in the mood for sausages. I like plain ones, so richmonds are my fav

1 hour ago, griff said:

How are your legs now Yantan after your neighbour squishing you yesterday

I was woken up a couple of times through the night with leg cramps but I'm not sure if they were due to the squishing or not. My thighs are bruised but not badly and everything feels OK today. Neighbours have not been over to see if everything is alright. I'm not surprised.

Good news on the recapture of the raccoon dogs Owl. I hope they are both safe and well now.

23 minutes ago, griff said:

That's a bit norty Yantan...mind Prince Philip didn't send a card or flowers did he? 

Prince Philip did send her a letter. I think that woman was after some money. Did you see where just this last week or so she's been convicted of dangerous driving for FOUR earlier  unconnected offences. 

No, i didn't but she was the passenger this time, I think the problem is now that any gesture of kindness can be interpreted as guilt...which is wrong as it's just saying sorry you got hurt or this happened

Very warm here, Steve's going to be boiling, I have got him some cans of pop...I just hope he doesn't pass out again