UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Feb. we can do it!

Jazz

I know they are serial moaners. but every time they see me, too much.

its a nice day. ill take merlin and mouse out later. see what hugo does on his own in the crate. hes scared to go out, but now ive sorted his indoor fears, ill start getting him out, just round the block, and progress to taking him with the other 2

What a shame your neighbours drove you to give Luna up Jazz. Will you still get to see her?

It's a lovely day here. Bright blue skies and sun. It's all supposed to change come Friday.

Ruby saw the surgeon yesterday. He said he couldย hand her overย to her GP to arrange future scans and blood tests at Carlisle but if she didn't mind travelling to Newcastle he'd prefer to keep seeing her. If, and it is a big IF, anything was to crop up it would save time as she wouldn't have to go through the referral system. She happily said she'd continue to travel to see him.ย 

Her remaining kidney and liver functions are good, apart from the small stone in her kidney. She might pass that but if not and it becomes a problem the surgeon will blast it. The stones are caused through not drinking enough and she's to aim for a minimum of 1.5 litres a day which she's actually been doing since her op.ย ย 

Jazz, I think you should start having parties....give them something to actually moan about. I feel sorry for people like that..... their lives are obviously so dull they feel the need to find problems and upset others

Yantan...I would have done the same as Ruby, kept traveling to see the surgeon, I was going to go to Leicester to see my chest fella and as I don't drive it would be a whole day job.

No workmen at Steve's... except the tiler who came to grout, Steve had shut Molly In the living room and the fella said yesterday to let her out he would make sure to shut the front door and true to his word, Molly was safely at home having the run of the house. I have sent Steve off to find the foreman to remind him that he is supposed to be sorting the glass out... which is very dangerous, that they owe him 2 cabinet handles and to find out when they are sending the painter in. It's his birthday Friday and we were due out for a meal but have cancelled that as we don't know what time the workmen will be going and because it's Groupon there's a 48h cancellation, just need to see what he fancies doing instead, probably be a flipping takeaway

I didn't know that's how they appear. ill be ok then, ive always got a drink, even in the night

so โ€ฆ I went to the chemist weeks ago. told them what I didn't need, because I had a load, so they have just delivered them all, again. the other week I rung them, told them what ive been taken off and what im on now, so they delivered all of that too. im not telling them again. ive just thrown a load away

Yes Jazz, apparently tea and coffee can be a cause of kidney stones...my ex father in law suffered and was told that. My dad took bad working in Stockport, I told him to go to a&e but he drove all the way back here, when he walked in, the sweat was pouring out of him, he went up to bed and he got up and I caught sight of him....he was grey!! I really thought he was going to die. I called the dr who said a&e but dad refused so managed to get him to the Dr who then sent him to hospital....he spent 5 days in hospital and that was kidney stones

Edited by griff