UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Life, The Universe & Everything Else

Yantan

Oh dear Jazz

Lol cheers Yantan...reminded me of my great uncle Jimmy

My life is complicated...would love it to be anything but complicated for a change. I have tried to get Steve to put up his christmas tree, he won't, offered to buy the stuff for his and mollys dinner and get it today and all he needed to do was cook it...won't have a bar of it, won't go to his sisters and then tonight it has come out why, he said i was lucky i had my parents, i pointed out he has colette and the kids and he said exactly...colette has the kids, i have made sure he has his christmas presents and molly has hers so at least they both have gifts for christmas day. Then....went off to see my cousin and went into sainsburys and ran into my uncle....not sure if you all remember him? the alcoholic one who was on life support? well i didn't speak to him...he followed me round a bit obviously checking if it was me, well i everyone from school recognises me 22 years on so he should! my cousin asked if i wanted to talk to him but i said no...then i got upset as i promised my nan i would after him and i felt i had let her down...merry christmas me!!! on the upside finally after my mini strokes my eyebrows are actually level!!!! i was soooo excited i took a selfie and sent it to my aunty Lol

Thanks guys. Im doing ok. I suppose because Ted lived with Mum and dad, not much has changed in my house. I obviously know hes gone and feel absolutely drained this week from all the tears, but the cats are doing a good job of keeping me company. Just spoken to Mum, shes coping ok, but again just feels drained and cant believe hes gone.

Thank you for lighting a candle Marion. Lighting a candle was the first thing I did when I got home from the vet :wub:

• Like 1

A lot of people are down with that bug Jazz so it's really doing the rounds. I'd ring Morrison's as you need your stuff. I am sure the driver won't get into trouble or much trouble anyway. It's such a busy time for them I am sure they accept that mistakes get made.

My order is coming tomorrow from Tesco.

Continuing :GroupHug: :GroupHug: for you Jayne

I am watching Indiana Jones on the telly. It always reminds me of George as he liked to watch the Indie films with me.

I took Archie down to the park this morning and I could barely see my hand in front of my face. All of a sudden dogs and their owners would emerge from the fog in front of me. We were all saying to one another how eerie it made everything. I kept waiting for a headless horseman to appear. Archie greeted every dog as though they were old friends and fell in love with a lovely little rescue Beagle. The feeling was mutual and her owner was really tickled over it as normally her girl is a bit skittish and stand-offish. I told her about Archie's amazing ability to win over even the most scared or unfriendly dogs.