UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Gym And Fitness Escapades...

murtle

Well done Sam :biggrin:

Mr G wasn't at the gym last night, it was Mr Grumpy instead. I got chatting to him on the way out about classes and stuff, he told me that fitball might be coming back to a Monday morning, which is good, as I love the fitball class. He also told me that Mr G won't be doing the tone and shape class on a Wednesday morning anymore as of April :( I really hope he is wrong about that, as I love his classes, and feel like I get a lot out of them. I might have a chat to Mr G next time I see him and see if Mr Grumpy is right. Mr G did say before Christmas (last time there was a shake up of classes) that he wouldn't be happy if they changed him to a different shift, as he has his regulars that need him :unsure:

my gym seem to have a re jig of classes every 4 months and the ones with low attendance get culled or moved , maybe they want to move it to an evening slot to get more people attending

If its already a well attended class maybe you ( the attendees ) could write to the gym manager and say how important the class at its current timesolt is to your memberships

hope you get it sorted , It sounds a great class

I am a firm believer that speed isn't everything, but determination goes a long way.

Well done on your sessions ladies, I have been slacking a little whilst I try I shake a cold. Grrrr

poor you , hope you feel better soon x

determination and my ipod shuffle is what keeps me going

Thanks Sam - they have the class on an evening as well. I think the plan is to keep the class at the same time, but swap Mike onto the late shift, and Claire onto the early one. I'll speak to Mike about it next week though :)

Just had a short workout today, did 10 mins on evil cross train mode, then went to the weights room and did a few bits on my legs, split squats, abs work etc. Managed a 45 second plank, then walked off on the treadmill for 10 minutes :)

Spoke to Mr Grumpy tonight, he was in a bad mood (even more than normal), because he was doing overtime anyway, then he had to cover and lock up the gym so everyone else could go out in Manchester :laugh: :rolleyes: Anyway, I kept him entertained for a while, before coming home :)

Anyway, Mr Grumpy was even more grumpy yesterday as he didn't get a valentines card :rolleyes:

:laugh: Not sure what Mr G would think of that, he doesn't really like Mr Grumpy :laugh: I think if he did ask me for a drink, I would go, just for dating practice :ninja:

and why would that have any thing to do with Mr G :)

ahhhhh but Gooster Mr G isn't single so he can't really comment! if grumpy asks you, you go!!!!

my thoughts too :)

I think it is the start of a blossoming romance :-)

ditto :)

I agree, Mr G is taken so can keep his comments about this one to himself!!

I think Mr grumpy needs a Little Miss Happy to make him less grumpy :-)

ps If someone asks you out for a drink, go even if it goes no where / don't like them that way you can still meet new people!

I think Mr grumpy needs a Little Miss Happy to make him less grumpy :-)

ooh yes indeedy :)

Today I ran 2km in 13 minutes , followed by a 5km bike ride with varying resistance and speed levels and I was wiped , I was really impressed with my run when I converted it to miles and discovered I am pretty much running a 10 minute mile :ph34r:

tomorrow I have a personal trainer session at 9.30 am , wish me luck

Edited by Happylittlegreensquirrel

:laugh: what are you lot like?! It's Mr Grumpy's last day tomorrow for a week as he is on a personal training course next week :)

Well done on the running Sam :biggrin: Have fun with your PT tomorrow :)

Day off from the gym today, my only exercise today is shovelling pony poop and lugging water buckets around :rolleyes:

Can I just check, is this the same Sam who probably wasn't going to run faster than 14mins ;-) and that is why you are a runner!!

I ran my parkrun today and did my belly dance class, no more belly dance class until the exam so I guess I will send Ben round the twist playing the song over and over again until I learn the routine :-)

There are belly dancing exams?? Well I never knew that!

Cardio session today, followed by a bit of work on my legs. Am leaving abs today as I have my core workout tomorrow night.

Mr Grumpy is hungover today :laugh: Really wouldn't want to be in his class this afternoon :laugh: