UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Tia Baggins

sanrossscot

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for suggestions, I have tried all sorts to no avail. Last night she did have two plain biscuits and this morning she is looking brighter and has had a small amount of shepherds pie and I have porridge cooling at the moment.

i am not sure, but we had tried reducing the steroids from 2 twice daily to 1, this started on Saturday which was when the appetite went down. Yesterday she didn't get her morning one and I gave her 2 when I got in - now she wants food again :unsure: We are at the vet tonight so will ask

:mellow: well Tia was at her bouncy best tonight at the vets - unfortunately the news wasn't bouncy, the mass in her stomach has increased in the space of a week :mecry: I have to go away on a work thing for a week this Monday and i am worried that she will get worse when i am away :mecry:

sorry the news wasn't better. :GroupHug: More good thoughts for you all. :flowers:

I hope she is indeed in top form whilst you are away flowers.gif It's good to hear she's doing well at the moment, long may it continue.

Not going away now :wink: or at least not next week. I am due to go to Scotland for a few days to see my sister and family who will be over from Australia in December.

Not going away now :wink: or at least not next week. I am due to go to Scotland for a few days to see my sister and family who will be over from Australia in December.

That's what I get for speed reading rolleyes.gif I'm glad you got out of doing the course. Are you going to take Tia to Scotland with you?