UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Fugee Secret Santa.

phoebejo

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice postman brought a lovely parcel for Wellyboots and Murtle today :flowers:

All kitty pressies have been removed from the christmas tree after they were caught trying to open them :laugh:

Thank you so much Cheryl for organising the secret santa this year, we have so much fun with it!!

I'd like to say thank you to Marge for the most thoughtful and loveliest pressies - I shall post pics later but you might have made me leak a bit with the loveliness of it all flowers.gif I'm especially loving the note book with the pic of my boys on the front wub.gif

And the dogs would like to thank Marge for their pressies too - Max has claimed the sossidges (he gets like a big kid when pressies are involved wub.gif). He did initially claim everything as I was opening it, then took them all to his bed but the plastic sossidges came out top so he's given the others up laugh.gif Taffy has claimed a tennis ball and is happily munching on that. Timmy has the tug rope and we've been playing fetch with it. Beau has claimed the other tennis ball and a rubber stick which I bought them. Honky duck has been ignored in favour of a tennis ball so far, but give it time.

Thank you Marge :liebe94:

You are very welcome Alex! I had great fun choosing for you. :biggrin: :biggrin:

I want to say a big Thank you to Steph for my SS pressie, which I was SO pleased with! Thank you, thank you, for such a personalised mug with Jack and Cherry on, you are very talented :wub: :wub:

The bracelet is just right too, and I shall enjoy wearing it. :biggrin: :liebe94:

Pics to follow :biggrin:

You're very welcome Marge, I'm glad you liked it :flowers:

Thank you SS's the dogs are very pleased with their gifts :flowers:

I mixed everything up so I'm not sure who got what but I would like to thank Jayne for the diffuser and chocolate :biggrin: and I believe Murtle sent the art kit thank you very much (I haven't used traditional media in a long time so I'm looking forward to using that). Thank you to who sent the wish bracelet :flowers:

The dogs and Neko would like to thank Alex, Jayne, Murtle and A&L :flowers:

Thank you Cheryl for my SS pressie - you know me sooooooo well :laugh: a humongous box of Thorntons choccies yummyyyyyyy :flowers:

Nog would like to thank his SS too we only brought a couple of them with us so he still has a big pile left to open tomorrow when we get home :flowers: