UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Strictly 2011

merledogs

Anita and Holly in the bottom two, Anita went (at last).

I really want Robbie to go next, he's bluddy awful. I like Holly but she needs to buck her ideas up and be a bit less laid back. I loved her and Artem's foxtrot, he's a genius when it comes to choreography wub.gif

Loved Harry's quick step as well wub.gif

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd agree about Robbie in particular, surely can't be far from going now, though Alex may give him a run for his money on that?

Harry & Chelsea are going pretty well but I think Jason Donovan is probably going to win it somehow

Robbie and Jason in the bottom two, Robbie went (finally) rolleyes.gif I'm one of those people who prefers someone who can dance to someone who tries to disguise their lack of danceability with props and comedy, so I am pleased he went. Glad Holly wasn't in the bottom two, but I thought her dance was superb, loved it. Alex should go next, followed by Jason, then Chelsee, then Holly, leaving Harry as the winner.

Alex and Holly went last night, leaving Harry, Jason and Chelsee in the final.]

I thought there was some overmarking going on again last night - I didn't think either of the 40s were deserved thumbsdown_anim.gif Thought Jason's American Tango wasn't great - he didn't do any of the leg flicks and when he did kick his legs up it looked laboured. The dance was more showing off Kristina's skills than Jason's.

Harry to win!

Edited by merledogs

They probably have over marked recently - perhaps they're just so happy to be beating X Factor this year that it's gone to their heads?

Unfortunate result for those who went so near to the final but there couldn't really be any other result could there?

I think it could be a close final though

Edited by Ian

How come I am getting FB updates of this when I don't even watch Strictly unsure.gif

Sorry Marion, It might be because you are on my friends list. i have gone through and removed you. (From the event, not my list!). You don't want updates tomorrow, if your not even watching it! Actually, I didn't know you got updates if you hadn't accepted. :unsure: