UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Is The Refuge Going To Embrace Xmas This Year

Jacobean

I don't know :shrug: since we upgraded the only skin sets currently uploaded are all plain ones, no seasonal ones at all. I've had a quick look to see if there are many Xmassy themed sets around and theres actually only a couple - none of which are all that nice and the one I found that was not too bad doesn't fit our layout. Theres probably more in the premium skins but they'd cost money.

Ricks not very well at the moment he has a bad case of black death ebola virus :sneeze: :wink: when we spoke last weekend he had intended to have popped in by now if he felt well enough, hopefully he'll be in touch with me soon and I can raise it with him.

Why dont we all decorate our own screens with Tinsel.

Perhaps a prize for the most inventive or ingenious.

Tobes obviously cannot enter as she is professional but any normal domestic deco should count. :cool:

As I am a tad rubbish at anything technical, how about I decorate my desk and put tinsel round my screen and post a picture of it :laugh: :laugh:

As I am a tad rubbish at anything technical, how about I decorate my desk and put tinsel round my screen and post a picture of it :laugh: :laugh:

Sounds good to me. Even though I'm v Bah Humbug I could be persuaded to stick a decorative bow on the side of the screen.

PS I'm taking the Munchkins to the garden centre winter grotto today with optional visit to see some weird old bloke in a red suit. :santa: Fully expect the Munchkins to panic and run away screaming. Watch this space.....