UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Arthritis Supplements

Jasmine

I had Ellie on Cortaflex, www.cortaflex.co.uk she became a new dog and started to get into mischief which I loved. :laugh: I put a friend onto it for her dog, her very lazy JRT became an normal JRT getting into mischief and ratting. Another friend was so amazed at the difference in Dudley that she got it for her cat.

I also take it, I have arthritis in one of my hips, the other has been replaced, and both knees, instead of struggling to do jobs round the house I am a lot more agile and doing a lot more, I need to with every room to decorate :laugh: Dudley's mum put her husband on this, again a big change in him, he is back to doing things that he hasn't been able to do for several years, gardening, jobs round the house etc.

I can't speak highly enough of Cortaflex, it has given me my life back

with the cortaflex, what does this mean?

This feed material contains protein derived from mammalian tissue the

feeding of which to ruminants is prohibited.

does that mean that it could have beef/pork/lamb in it? i am always on the look out for stuff for laney but i have to be really careful with what he has, he is currently on the yumove supplements

with the cortaflex, what does this mean?

This feed material contains protein derived from mammalian tissue the

feeding of which to ruminants is prohibited.

does that mean that it could have beef/pork/lamb in it? i am always on the look out for stuff for laney but i have to be really careful with what he has, he is currently on the yumove supplements

I think it does Kelly, collagen from cows is commonly used.

I use Cortaflex too, it's worked so well on Ben I've been able to half his Tramadol biggrin.gif.

The link you've provided does look good, the only thing that troubles me is that it doesn't say how much Glucosamine is in it, which is important, not enough and it won't be effective.