UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The 2010 Strictly Fred

merledogs

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at the show overall I'd say Patsy deserved to stay but based on Saturdays performance alone I thought Felicity was far better than Patsy was.

Both should have stayed in preference to Anne though, a truly awful performance that I couldn't even see the fun in personally :rolleyes:

I love watching Anne and Anton.! :-p

Actually I did wonder if she may walk this week. She had said she wouldnt do the samba roll because it was too suggestive - yet in the dance her skirt was up around her neck and we all saw her canary yellow tights.She may think that the male population couldnt cope with seeing it!

Patsy and Gavin in the bottom two, Patsy went.

Dear goD can we get rid of Herman Munster in a frock now please? It's getting to the stage where there is only one dancer left who is not good (Gavin), so there is a real danager of Matt, Scott or Kara leaving and that hideous monstrosity staying in :angry:

She's getting ruder (interrupting judges) and starting to look cocky as well last night (saying that she knew they were going through in Blackpool). She's not making any real effort to learn to dance either.

She's gone :partytime: wooohoooo :partytime:

Ann and Scott were in the bottom two, and she went :partytime: :partytime: :partytime:

Ann has been getting more and more cocky and arrogant, she needed taking down a peg or two. Her constant talking over the judges was irritating (in fact everything about her was irritating).

Sad that Scott was in the bottom two, but he just hasn't had that spark the last few weeks.

Am I the only one who doesn't get how people think Pamela is so fantastic? I didn't think she deserved tens last night and to me she's been overmarked almost every week.

Kara is a much better dancer (and more likeable). It's obvious that Len doesn't think so though, he had a go at her for the American Smooth and he had another go at her last night for no reason I thought.

Kara to win for me, I absolutely love her and Artem (and she's a very lucky girl) :wub:

Yay!!! About time too!!!

I actually really like Pamela. She's reaally dedicated to learning and her Viennese Walts was lovely - and she told the story really well. But I do think Kara's tango deserved better. All that stuff with the chair was really complicated and she did it perfectly. I'm very very impressed with her. But then again - it's always someone young and fit who wins - it would be nice to see a lady "of a certain age" show that we can still achieve amazing things.

I Sky+ strictly and watch it late at night in peace and quiet when everyone else (except the dogs) are gone to bed.

I nearly gave the dogs heart failure when I cheered that she's gone at long long last :laugh:

I too really like Pamela and think she is really good.

Kara is a great dancer but she really annoyed me the weekend that Artem had his very sore neck. She never made much comment about him at all, it was all me me me.

Gavin to go next please :biggrin:

I agree about Pamela Anderson. It is so obvious that the judges want her to win and I can't see why :angry:

Kara is so good she deserves better

Now perhaps we can get some good results now Anne has gone

Barbara

Must be the swimming costume she might dance in then! :laugh: (Pamel;a Anderson was one of the "Baywatch babes" Pamela Stephenson is on Strictly & about 20 years older.

IOO think Kara is going to win it & it was about time Ann went, can't believe Stuart didn't & Liz did on last nights Apprentice though :rolleyes:

Edited by Ian