UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Difference Between Men And Dogs

one.eyed.dog

Was reading the dog quote thread and it got me thinking.

I am single through choice. Have had 2 seroius relationships and after the last one ended I decided men where just too much of an effort for me to be bothered with.

But, no matter how much crap and inconvenience my dogs put me through I will always have one.

I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Dogs don't moan and whine about every single little thing, they don't leave dirty dishes in the sink when you've just done them, they don't come home in a hump and take it out on you, they don't agree to do something then turn round and say " I can't be bothered" they don't make you sit in the company of their tedious family, they don't smoke and stink the place out, they don't sit on furniture in their manky work clothes, they don't have a shower and not clean it afterwards, they don't look in the freezer and moan that there's nothing to eat when in fact it's full of food and they're just too lazy to make something, they don't leave clothes in the washing machine........I could go on but I'd be here all day laugh.gif.

I agree, men are far too much bother, if my currant relationship ever finishes I'd stay single.

Dogs don't moan and whine about every single little thing, they don't leave dirty dishes in the sink when you've just done them, they don't come home in a hump and take it out on you, they don't agree to do something then turn round and say " I can't be bothered" they don't make you sit in the company of their tedious family, they don't smoke and stink the place out, they don't sit on furniture in their manky work clothes, they don't have a shower and not clean it afterwards, they don't look in the freezer and moan that there's nothing to eat when in fact it's full of food and they're just too lazy to make something, they don't leave clothes in the washing machine........I could go on but I'd be here all day laugh.gif.

I agree, men are far too much bother, if my currant relationship ever finishes I'd stay single.

If I had a bloke like that I wouldn't want him either...luckily mine doesnt do any of the above! I wouldn't want to be without my dogs, but I definitely wouldnt want to be without my husband! :biggrin:

Edited by suzeanna

If I had a bloke like that I wouldn't want him either...luckily mine doesnt do any of the above! I wouldn't want to be without my dogs, but I definitely wouldnt want to be without my husband! :biggrin:

Same here. I spent many years with a self-centred, thoughtless, difficult man - but I got lucky second time around.

I could live without a man (I did, for ages), and I could live without a dog. I don't want to live with a difficult dog, any more than I want a difficult man. Neither is particularly rewarding, unless you enjoy a challenge - and I find life challenging enough as it is.

• Like 1

:ohmy: Men moaning? What about Women & toilet seats then? :D

Some of you might like this - shamelessly borrowed from German Shepherd Rescue Scotland's website

A WOMAN'S GUIDE TO GERMAN SHEPHERDS

If you want someone who will eat whatever you put in front of him

and never say it's not quite as good as his mothers

...then rescue a German Shepherd

If you want someone always willing to go out, at any hour,

for as long and wherever you want...

... then rescue a German Shepherd.

If you want someone who will never touch the remote, doesn't care

about football, and can sit next to you as you watch romantic movies

... then rescue a German Shepherd

If you want someone who is content to get on your bed just to

warm your feet and whom you can push off if he snores