UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dogstar Wish Lists

in an attempt not to litter RMF with our requests I will shove them all in here ( Mods please move if not in the right place I was not quite sure where this best worked )

Items currently on my shopping list ( click on item name for supplier and more details )

items can be sent direct to our PO Box

Dogstar Foundation

PO Box 6009

Milton Keynes

MK1 9AL

If the company will not deliver to the PO Box ( sometimes they won't if they use a courier ) please ask Mark or I for an alternative address and we will ensure someone is in for the delivery

under £ 3

Autoclave Indicator Tape 19mm

under £ 10

Spay hook

Impregnated surgical brush with sponge ( pack 25 )

Purple Nitrile Gloves Small

Purple Nitrile Gloves Large

under £20

ID Tape Kit

Thanks Sam

Edited to remove items no longer required

Edited by Happylittlegreensquirrel

This set of any use? Bought for Newfies - never used. Neighbour clipped her Cairn twice! :rolleyes:

A5-Bc1 1/4 Oster 1 1/4" Comb Attachment

A5-BC1 Oster 1" Comb Attachment

A5-Bc3l4 Oster 3/4" Comb Attachment

As-Bct/2 Oster 1/2" Comb Attachment

45-SPO2 Oster A5 (2 speed) Pro Salon Pack

A5-C2 Oster Golden A5 Clipper (2 Speed

A5-B7F Oster Cryotech No 7F Blade

OBABY-C Oster O-Baby Micro Trimmer

Edited by Mommy Bear

This set of any use? Bought for Newfies - never used. Neighbour clipped her Cairn twice! :rolleyes:

A5-Bc1 1/4 Oster 1 1/4" Comb Attachment

A5-BC1 Oster 1" Comb Attachment

A5-Bc3l4 Oster 3/4" Comb Attachment

As-Bct/2 Oster 1/2" Comb Attachment

45-SPO2 Oster A5 (2 speed) Pro Salon Pack

A5-C2 Oster Golden A5 Clipper (2 Speed

A5-B7F Oster Cryotech No 7F Blade

OBABY-C Oster O-Baby Micro Trimmer

OMG thats the most amazing set in the whole world ever ever ever :jumpy:

that would be a very big Yes Please and a HUGE thank you flowers.gifflowers.gifflowers.gif

I think I might just be crying happy tears now , they are such an amazing thing to have and OMG they are double speed and everything

OK - I'll get Daddy Bear to pack them up - he's good at getting things back in their original boxes. I send them to the PO Box address I presume?

May you have many happy hours of clipping with them. :D

Perhaps Sam needs to add "Tissues" to her Wish List!

:biggrin:

I think I do biggrin.gif

OK - I'll get Daddy Bear to pack them up - he's good at getting things back in their original boxes. I send them to the PO Box address I presume?

May you have many happy hours of clipping with them. :D

Yes please to the PO box and thank you again , clipping with good quailty clippers especially with cats makes for a good surgical area ( although I am a dab hand with a razor now ! )

I think Mark had better watch out or he'll end up with a nooo haircut :laugh:

I may have given Mark a haircut with the dogs old clippers in the past :ninja:

I think we all need to see photos of Mark trying them out on Gertie, just to give her a little trim here and there :laugh:

Mark has been banned by our vet from Gertie hair removal after the small incident when he trimmed her with a pair of scissors and cut her resulting in her needing a GA and a heap of stutures !

OK All packed up and ready to go to the post office first thing on Monday morning. You may take some time to get into the package - I sort of went a bit OT with the tape. Nuttin fallin outa dat parcel!!

There's no soppy letter inside with words of compassion and hope - just lotsa love and good wishes for the patients.

XX