UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Bumpy Max's 6Th Gotcha Day

merledogs

On 14th August 2004, my bootiful Max came to live with us :wub: It soon became obvious that he was going to be a real mummy's boy :wub:

In late 2008 he fell really ill when his bone marrow stopped working and he was being kept alive by blood transfusions. The vets didn't know why it had happened and there was no cure, so I resigned myself to the fact that I was going to lose him and it broke my heart, it really did :mecry: However, Max had other ideas and on Christmas Eve the wonderful vet at Liverpool Uni rang me to tell me that his bone marrow had rengenerated itself and was producing red blood cells again :pinkie: :wub:

Max is my soul dog. We'd always had a great bond, but since that day, I treasure every moment that I have with him, even more so because of his blindness :wub: I can't tell you how much I love him, but I'm sure some of you will know cos you will have that sort of bond with one of your dogs.

Happy 6th Gotcha Day Happy Smiley Max

Mummy loves you more than words can say :wub:

I couldn't decide which photos to use cos there are so many that I love, so I am unashamedly posting loads.

d8d04110.jpg

maxbuttercups.jpg

783e4d79.jpg

eb8f7dab.jpg

c869c680.jpg

IMG_5488.jpg

max10.jpg

1-18.jpg

bestmates-maxandtim.jpg

9-1.jpg

Edited by merledogs