UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Does Rmf Need A Bit Of A Makeover

Does RMF need a new name   

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

maybe we just need something that explains the utter randomness of the thread and that stuff posted there is not like other threads and things don't all get indivdual answers because its a series of random conversations ranging from chocolate chilli cake and Vultures to feeding your hubby the dogs dinner laugh.gif

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been thinking more about this today (sad, I know :laugh:) and I would like now not to change anything at all about RMF please, don't think the title matters. Tis a great place to get to know forum people as you get lots of little insights into their lives.

I Don't mind about RMF but I am deeply saddened to be in the minority re the vegemite

The votes I'm really worried about are the two who say they like both equally.

I'm really not sure that's physically possible :unsure:

Freak :D

This is a well established fact :D

I just won't eat stuff that doesn't sound like it's an actually food substance. What is mite? And what is mar? Vegemite? This sounds like a food substance but it also sounds like it might be good for me and my vegaphobia gets the better of me.. Now if they sold something called chocomite it'd be straight in my shopping trolley!

Perhaps the first post of RMF could be done by a mod with a brief explanation of what the thread is about so new comers know what's going on?

I love RMF the way it is. I rarely post but I do confess that I read it daily as it makes me feel part of something a bit special. I can see that it might be better to keep it shorter so maybe doing a weekly rather than monthly thread :dunno:

I confess I have never tried Vegemite but I voted that I hate both equally since I assume it must be vile if it is any way similar to the total wrongness that is Marmite.

If RMF tries to change to become something deep and meaningful I will chain myself to railings in protest and live on blue cheese and assorted marmite, vegemite and other yeast extract sandwiches. I would also hurl rocks at passers by :angry:

I'm tempted to vote for change purely to observe this spectacle :wink:

Are you selling tickets? Could be a good fundraising opportunity :laugh: