UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Our new addition Billy :-)

tegk68

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you everyone, a lot:biggrin:

He is such an amazing little boy. I didn't set out to adopt, I missed having two bullies around since Piggy left us and just thought it was a nice thing to do, that is to Foster for a wee while until we were ready to add a new addition to the family, whenever that was, but Piggy from above must've thought him AOK as I feel he comes with her love and approval too :wub:

Meanwhile, in the woods this morning, he was most confused about the fact that Aggie appeared to lose half her head in a tree :unsure:

billwoods-3.jpg

They do look rather smashing together biggrin.gifwub.gif

Don't they just. Just realised by looking at that photo they are sort of the reversed colouring of each other.:wub: I feel blessed to have not just one staffy in my life but two :wub:

Congratulations on the new addition. wub.gif

Do you have much information on how he ended up in rescue?

This is what the Rescue Remedies thread on him had :wink::

His Story: Billy was owned by a lady in her mid seventies from a puppy. He grew up with a terrier companion. He is very submissive by nature and acts as though he has grown up being told off by his canine companion and perhaps his owner also. Very soft centred Staffie. Now neutered, chipped and being vax'd.

Billy gets along with everyone and is a cheerful chappie and we would love to see him be a 'cheeky chappie' as you get the feeling he hasn't had too many laughs. Billy got into the habit of jumping over a 4 ' fence and when returned to his owner she didn't want to know. Oh he's always getting out! Well maybe, just maybe, there wasn't much happening for him to keep him at home.

She then left him at her local dog pound!

and these were the photos that nearly broke my heart!

Billy6.jpg

Billy5.jpg

Edited by tegk68