UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Say Hello To Trixie

zico's mum

They are still sorting out boundaries. When I first adopted Max he and Taffy had a few scraps, until they both learned to respect each other's space.

Was it a proper serious scrap, or was it just handbags (ie lots of rarraring but no skin broken)?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked serious to me,no skin was broken - on them,I got my hand bitten.I am really worried about going back to work Tuesday now,I could crate Trixie but don't want to,she could I suppose be left upstairs in my bedroom but that may make her howl.I left them for 3 hours today and all was fine when I got in.

Can you leave Trixie upstairs for a little while tomorrow while you, say, go to the shops? That way you could see if she's howling when you come back after a short period. I wouldn't want to crate a dog for a whole day while you're at work - way too long!

All that said, if it was only handbags and they've been fine since then I reckon it was just a little spat, without any lasting bad feelings between them. Maybe just take any toys, food etc that could cause a disagreement between them, away while you're out? :)