UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Meet

Mrs Mop

Dolly had a good night, she slept in a crate in my bedroom, the only time she made a noise was when I got up to clear Ellie's breathing hole. She is now completely with my other dogs, theirs and her choice, and is getting on well with them. They keep having a mad 5 minutes then sleeping, they are all asleep now. :laugh:

Some pictures I took this morning, the first she is on the back of the Sofa I bought for Merlin :mecry:

Dolly310510.jpg

Dolly210510.jpg

Dolly410510.jpg

Dolly Mixture has the wrong name, it should be Little Sh**, we went away for the weekend in the caravan, Friday she ran out between my legs, Saturday she jumped out of the window to say hello to 2 Staffies and jumped over the door, Sunday she jumped over the door back into the caravan. She had several runs round the field, the first time she was very nervous and wouldn't come back to me, after that she was fine.

She rolls over to have her tum tickled but if you rub her chest you are warned of by being mouthed, I wonder why?

How come Cher gets nice, gently little dogs that never do anything wrong and I get hooligans. :laugh: