UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Snook Gsd Still Going Strong

owl

Had a chat with Cery on phone today. She has some pics of Snook on her new computer but she is struggling with IT problems and can't send them yet. As soon as the PC is sorted she will send them to me and I will pass on to whoever can upload them on here.

Anyway, the old fellow is still happy, lively and enjoying life. He is thin as a rake but fit enough to run round the field, and still keeping all the youngsters in order. It's over 6 months since he came to Oldies as a total wreck and no one thought he would last 6 weeks let alone 6 months.

That's wonderful to hear, I helped transport Snook and have a real soft spot for him wub.gifwub.gif

Cery has been an absolute star, we thought when he arrived and was diagnosed with a major cancer that he was there for short-term terminal care and she took all that in her stride and committed to giving him the best time possible. It's a tribute to her care that he's still going strong and enjoying life - thanks so much for the update flowers.gif

If Cery wants to e-mail me any pictures on [email protected] I'd love to see them.