UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

Morning :flowers:

Sad week for fugges :GroupHug: :mecry:

I have lots of bitty things to do today, but am planning on a trip to the garden centre and camping shop. We need advice on how to put our pop up tent back down before we practice with it! :unsure:

Have a good day everyone :flowers:

Edited by houndzrus

Good morning

I slept like a log for the first time in ages and didn't wake up til 9.30 when Dex gave me a little lick to tell me he needed a wee. I still feel bushed :sleep: :sleep:

Have fun garden centering, studying and whatever else you are up to.

V excited for you and little cat Jules, I hope he settles in quickly and gives you years of cuddly purrs :wub:

wub.gif what a lovely photo, Spud prefers to have the towel slung under him and pulled back and forth, paying particular attention to his dangley bits unsure.gif laugh.gif

CT, I recommend an afternoon nap closedeyes.gif

Hope the wee puddy tat settles in Jules

It's such a nice day today I think I'll go along and get some sausages and try out my new teeny bucket barbeque, I have a passion for sausages and bought the bbq just for private sausage scoffing activities, although with 3 sausage loving dogs I never get them all to myself dry.gif, and god knows what the hens will do, Kirsty flapped up onto the arm of the garden bench and stole my cheesy piece right out of my hand yesterday ohmy.gif.

:wub: Jack & Cherry :wub:

Feeling rather teary this morning. Suppose its the first morning since Sir H left that I've not been rushing around, getting ready for work and just had time to sit. I don't half miss Sir H :wub:

Raining here, suits me today

:wub: Jack & Cherry :wub:

Feeling rather teary this morning. Suppose its the first morning since Sir H left that I've not been rushing around, getting ready for work and just had time to sit. I don't half miss Sir H :wub:

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gifGroup_Hug_Emoticon.gif, It does take some getting used too, for a fortnight after Louie went I was still saying " right son, y'ready ?" when I opened the door to take the other two for a walk, and kept expecting to see him at his usual post, they leave such a big hole when they go mecry.gifwub.gif

wub.gif Jack & Cherry wub.gif

Feeling rather teary this morning. Suppose its the first morning since Sir H left that I've not been rushing around, getting ready for work and just had time to sit. I don't half miss Sir H wub.gif

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif I know what you mean about the quiet dogs leaving a ruddy great hole. mecry.gif

wavey.gif Hello Anne. Was thinking about you the other day. Hope that all is well with you and yours.

Managed to chuck my coffee down my jeans yesyerday when I was out. Oooooooopsrolleyes.gif

It is wet, cold and miserable here today. I want the sun back please.

wavey.gif Hello Anne. Was thinking about you the other day. Hope that all is well with you and yours.

hello back :flowers:

Everything here is ok. Charles is doing well, he sliced his leg open a few weeks back, and had to have 9 staples. Then 2 days ago, Indy caught his ear, and he went all woe and thought he was gonna die of blood loss for sure (it was bleeding a lot!) he does a very good "tragic" :laugh:

Indy is epileptic, and has now been put on Epiphen, which is messing with her brain. she is like a drunk, drugged up little old lady. Hopefully it will be better once she is used to the drug, the vet said it usually takes 2-4 weeks for things to settle down.

The positive is that she hasn't had a seizure whilst on the drug (2 weeeks on monday), so fingers crossed.