UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

New Genetic Condition Found In Rotweillers

Pingu

seems to be escpecially prevelant in males.

dogs called benson, benny or ben ben seem to have a near 100% chance of having this condition IME.

its called muppetitus

symptoms include:

acting like a puppy all the time

looning about when you have a sprained ankle

looking surprised when said sprained ankle starts to hurt

being more concerned about getting a biscuit off the vet than you are with having the painful joint manipulated

throwing tug ropes across the room just for the hell of it

funny that... my rottie, also called benson has spent more time in the vet than my others put together. He also cares more for the biscuits off the vet than the treatment. I do feel muppetitis may be jumping genetically into rotties called Seth or Archie though.

considering rotties are meant to be intelligent, i have 3 muppets and you seem to have at least 3 of 5 dimwits.

:mecry: I have a dobermann with a chronic mutation of the rottie condition. He thinks that the sole purpose of going to the vets is to get biscuits he barges through to the receptionists and gives paw whilst thrusting his nose towards the biscuits jar when we arrive, gives paw to anyone passing in the waiting room, gives paw, leans and generally has no shame when in with the vets, then repeats the whole show on the way out :mecry: and he's not even got any of the B-E-N gene :laugh:

we have seen a huge increase in this genetic disorder called muppetitis,as you say its more prevalent in males,and seems to develop from about a year of age until.....................well we haven't actually found an age where it goes away yet!

the following pics maay be an embarrasment to any "sensible" rotts so please avert your eyes.

case study one,

DSC04096.jpg

case study two, who needs a ball for a chuckit when the chuckit will do?

DSC03901.jpg

the above dog also loves to visit the Vet and get sweeties,will spin on a sixpence to recall if there may be the off

chance of a sweetie involved, unfortunately he is unable to stop when returning and only stops when met with legs.

in our studies we have found though that the larger the head the worse the problem.............empty cavity perhaps?

Oh Bless u are a mean daddy! U forgot to mention that the effects of the Benny qualitys spread to humans often making them smile and giggle so much ur face and tummy aches, i hope he continues with his muppetitus although minus the poorly ankle dont change Benny Bear i love u just the way u are! but i dont think it just a male thing i have a doofy girl here x

OMG that made me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sadly, I have to report that this condition is not just affecting Rotties - either that or one of Kieras ancestors was a rott as well

Kiera: "I'm gonna have a drink of water"

Sparks: "be careful, you'll fall in!"

Kiera: "don't be daft, of course I won't!"

MoelFamau25072009054.jpg

"Uh oh!" :ohmy:

MoelFamau25072009055.jpg

"Damnit, I'm wet!"

MoelFamau25072009058.jpg

"I take it you thought that was funny" :mad: (at me rolling over laughing :laugh: )

MoelFamau25072009059.jpg

"Heheheh, silly Kiera!"

MoelFamau25072009029.jpg