UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Animal Communication In Aid Of Oldies Club

BrightPaws

Hello

I am in the final stages of doing a professional qualification in Animal Communication. For those of you who havent heard or worked with an animal communicator here is a brief description of what it is.

Animal communication is a way to connect with an animal through feelings, it is the most natural form of communication there is and through this I am able to pick up your animals feelings and provide an interpretation of these to you. The process is over the phone and involved a 30 - 60 minute consultation during which I will describe your animals character and life. once we have agreed that this sounds like your animal we will move into the communication where you can ask questions and i will convey the feelings that come back.

I have been amazed at how this has worked and the ability to get it accurate, obviously it is not guarantee however I have really enjoyed doing this and have had lots of positive results.

I am in the process of completing case studies, hence this post. The normal price for this work is £60 per hour, I am however offering for the next month FREE animal communications - well not quite free I am asking for a £10 donation to the Oldies Club. You will get the full service as it will be post qualification the only extra bit I will be asking for is a feedback form which is submitted via the internet. The donation will be made directly to Oldies through the normal channels :-)

I need to do 10 of these however I am going to do as many as I can across April - all as case studies and all free with donation to raise funds for Oldies (I am also posting this on SBTrescue and will be doing it for them as well) ... I will do it first come first served however I will try and fit in as many as possible to raise as much as possible

Once I am qualified I will be donating 10% of every communication to either Oldies or SBT rescue (customers choice) on every single communication!

Please feel free to spread this - I can do any animals and would appreciate a spread of cats / dogs / horses. If you are interested please email me at [email protected] and I will book you in

Kindest Regards

Rebecca

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Thanks everyone, for those who have emailed today I am just about to work through my emails so will be in touch shortly

Offers still open - I will do as many as I can in the month and every one raises money for oldies - tell your friends and neighbours :-)