UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Urgent Healing Thoughts Needed

sproggie14

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone. Vets sound a bit more positive this morning. They think it's auto immune (I'm guessing Immune Mediated Haemolytic Anaemia) but they think it's a reasonably mild case which we have caught early. She is on steroids now as well as the fluids and antibiotics and they will continue to monitor her bloods. Tomorrow she will likely have an ultrasound to check the condition of her liver. But she is apparently brighter and has been eating well. We're on our way up there now to visit and take Mr Crocodile up to keep her company.

Thank you everyone for your good wishes - it's incredibly comforting knowing that so many people are thinking of her and wishing her well x

Thanks guys. We've been to see her and she is fairly bright, eating well, wagging her tail and rolling over for tummy rubs. They're still not entirely sure on cause etc and need to wait til the labs are open tomorrow to do more definitive blood tests. But her PCV is 32 which is a bit better and her colour does seem a bit pinker than yesterday so she's a little better and definitely no worse which has to be good I would think.

We'll be going to see her again later so we'll be able to update on how she is generally but I think it'll be later tomorrow before we have any major news.