UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Rmf

merledogs

:GroupHug: For Daisy

WTG Nog :wub:

We took jack and Cherry to the common and both were offlead when Jack decided to start running! Cherry confused him though so he ended up going round in circles. :laugh: It's the first time he's moved so fast since he lost all of his sight and it was lovely to see them enjoying themselves. :wub:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of good thoughts for little Daisy :GroupHug:

Fleur has found her inner dobermann :laugh: we were at the park and this young dobie boy came over, Dex decided he was far to dignified to play with such a brat and told him to bog off, Fleur however was up for the chase. His little face was so delighted to find an honorary dobie who played stick your head in my mouth, chase and nibble the neck and other such dobie games. Dex relented in the end and joined in and let the little chap wrestle him to the ground and ra ra ra round his neck :D

RMF We have visitors :ohmy: mice in the small furries room :ohmy: so bought some humane traps. Fleur and I have just been and released our first capture, we walked to the park and let the little one go right by a disused building.

oooh Jazz you dont have any spare big ones do you haha xx

thank for your views on the girl at work. Was just very confused as to wahy she was acting like that, as we normally have a laugh. She has since text me saying they were only having a joke :rolleyes: she also posted on FB so I assuming she feels guilty :rolleyes:

Edited by cheryl33

We took jack and Cherry to the common and both were offlead when Jack decided to start running! Cherry confused him though so he ended up going round in circles. laugh.gif

Bumpy Max runs round in circles - I don't know whether it's cos he's a collie and he's herding us all into the middle, or whether it's safer to run round in circles than straight forward and then fall into something (like the canal rolleyes.gif ). I suspect a mixture of both.

Morning tired.gif

Good luck at Crufts today Wendy flowers.gif

Edited by merledogs

I never know what foster size ill have in, so use all the crates. The one ive just won will go in the car, though erin still wont appreciate me buying it for her, she hates confined spaces.

freddie the princess has decided he wont eat his dinner unless its tipped on the floor. if I leave it in the bowl he wont touch it. he went hungry last night, so was up early, tummy rumbling. ive just tipped his tea on the floor and he ate every bit, strange dog lol

it doesnt look bad out there so ill go to the boot sales. I will remember the cheque, I will!