UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lovely Lassie Valentine

olivea

A sneak preview of a very lovely girl, handed over on Valentine's Day and her owner sent all of her belongings along with a "thank you valentine card" for her - thanking her for always being there with them mecry.gif so sad. But she is a lovely girl, has settled really well and will be on the Oldies website sometime over the weekend. She is a beauty and bound to steal someone's heart. The picture doesn't really do her justice, but it is a good picture.

http://www.therefuge.org.uk/forums/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=viewimage&img=1405

oh well - that worked didn't it - anyway, you can see her on the gallery.

That's great thanks - somehow I can't quite get the hang of attaching photos!! She's such a pretty girl, she's been really good since she got here but she's starting to be quite playful now - I don't think anyone has told her she's nearly 12!!!! I think she must have had a very happy life in the past.

A sneak preview of a very lovely girl, handed over on Valentine's Day and her owner sent all of her belongings along with a "thank you valentine card" for her - thanking her for always being there with them :mecry: so sad.

That is so sad, her poor owners:mecry:

How are her and Ginny getting on?

She really is a "lovely lassie". Pretty, good and a lovely temperament. She and Ginny are fine, wander round the house, both follow me everywhere, walk outside well together. I haven't left them in the same room while I've been out, keep them seperated for the time being, but while I'm here they've both been fine.

I think she'll be snapped up. Wouldn't it be fantastic if someone came for Lassie and fell for Ginny too - one can dream!!!! This dog is a credit to her owner, she has been loved and cared for and it shows.

• 4 weeks later...