UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Cannock Walk Anyone?

BillyMalc

I've been meaning to take my guys for a walk at Cannock for years, but never got round to it. It looks like a great place for a good dog walk and I remember more people saying a little while ago that they would like to come along if anyone would go to Cannock in future, so how about if we try to organise a date that would suit as many people and dogs as possible? Preferably 'locals' as well, as I could find out out how to get there if I'd get a post code, but after that I'd be lost! :unsure: Liiiiiiiinndddsseeeyyyyy!!!!!???? :)

This weekend coming might be pushing it a bit, because we have an agility show on Saturday, but the one after that, 27/28 Feb, would be fine with me. Anyone else? :flowers:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope so biggrin.gif flowers.gif

I am busy next weekend, then the one after in London but the first weekend in March is good for us. The weekend after that too but the 14th Wiggle is at Crufts wink.gif

I can only do 13th or 20th March really, otherwise I will either have an impending exam (so studying) or at the study centre from 27th March onwards.

We can always arrange a walk another time if it's not doable flowers.gif

Right, okay, so 20th March would suit both Alex and Wendy, I'm easy as long as I'm not having to temporary rehome my guys if/when the council decides that they're gonna do my flat up (looong traumatic story :wacko:), in which case I'll have to see how I can organise it. Any more takers?