UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Going To Meet This Cutie Tomorrow

Anniegirl

After loosing Bertie last November, we decided to wait until we had been skiing before we considered another dog. We got back at the weekend, and my OH spent Monday and Tuesday sending me links to different dogs. As this new addition to our family was supposed to be my choice (he is responsible for the last two) I thought I had better start looking and came acros Spring :wub:

She looks absolutely gorgeous and sounds like an ideal girl to join our flyballing household, so fingers crossed that tomorrows meeting goes well and all the dogs like each other. She is being spayed on Tuesday, and our youngest is also being spayed next week, so it will be a while before we could bring her home, but I am so excited about it all :)

The best thing about Spring, is that she has the whuppety look which I love, but apparently her character is more collie, which suits us as was are experienced collie owners biggrin.gif

Timmy has a whuppety shaped body, but looks like a collie (apart from the ears, which came from a fruit bat) laugh.gif

11-5.jpg

Personality wise he's a cross between the two.

The best thing about Spring, is that she has the whuppety look which I love, but apparently her character is more collie, which suits us as was are experienced collie owners biggrin.gif

Timmy has a whuppety shaped body, but looks like a collie (apart from the ears, which came from a fruit bat) laugh.gif

11-5.jpg

Personality wise he's a cross between the two.