UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club Camping Weekend 25th-27th June

lil_angel

Lynne (Toddsmum) has sadly had to drop out due to personal reasons. As her pitch was booked with mine and I had to pay a deposit I wondered if anyone would be interested in coming along in her place so I dont loose it. I think the campsite is pretty much booked up now.

I've just been through the thread add/deleting people as I went and got to this

Zico's mum

Jacobean

Moonbladez

Lil Angel

Houndzrus

Chasta

Barb

Doggy Lover

Kitz

Taramoochi

Laura E

JoT

Doufus (possibly)

Is it right do we think?

Edited by chasta

This will be our first visit to the OC camp so we're really looking forward to it.:biggrin:

Can't wait to meet all you nice people and dogs. I'm just a little worried about our greyhound Billy being naughty - he has a tendency to lunge at boisterous dogs. He's a big softy really, but a bit of a scaredy pants :rolleyes:

Hi i am coming still Kitz well Kirsty and maybe Collie Otis who is rescue and oldie 14 and a seasoned camper -though can every one take care of their food supplies he will be in the tents and cleared them before you can say Otis NOOOOOOO

My Friend Karen may come along with her staffie boy Tyson.

My first time so can you tell me if I need to bring anything special.................

Edited by kitz

This will be our first visit to the OC camp so we're really looking forward to it.:biggrin:

Can't wait to meet all you nice people and dogs. I'm just a little worried about our greyhound Billy being naughty - he has a tendency to lunge at boisterous dogs. He's a big softy really, but a bit of a scaredy pants :rolleyes:

Pfft dont worry about it... Im bringing two delinquents with me. Spirit is the same as Billy, he likes to rough house with dogs :dry: And Sandy just barks and barks and barks...:mellow: His eyesight started failing the same time he had his leg amputated.. so it was a bit too much for him. So now he just barks....

I wont be hard to miss.. I have a pure white delinquent and a deliquent that resembles a 3 legged Umperlumper :laugh: