UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rant! Not A Nice Story.

Pendlewitch

Sister was at partner's house, his dog staggered in and collapsed on the floor and lay there not moving but breathing. She 'made tea round him' by this I think they both just stepped over him and then they just left him there ALL NIGHT. :angry: Partner would not go look this morning so sister did and said said he was still breathing, at this point she actually suggested he take dog to the vet! Amazingly partner asked if it could wait until tomorrow when she was on a day off and she could take him! She did put her foot down then and poor dog went to vets and left for the bridge.

What really p***es me off is that this poor dog was left in a collapsed state for around 15 hours, sister's reasoning is that he was not her dog so not her decision. In my book partner would have got his tea slapped round his face and dog would have gone to the vets immediately whatever he said and if he had objected I'd have bloody decked him!

This was bloody awful cruelty in my opinion and I just hope the poor dog was past feeling anything when he was lying there for so long! :mad1:

I can't believe my sister could be so cruel/unfeeling/callous/insensitive and bloody stupid. I'll find it hard to forgive her for this one.

Rant over!

Rest in Peace little dog.

ohmy.gif Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif I'm not sure whether you're just feeling need to vent or actually looking for some sort of response but to be honest I agree with you completely, this was almost certainly cruelty & definietly neglect, even if he was past feeling anything, as you (& I) hope. I think if it had been a relative of mine telling me this I'd therefore have called the RSPCA on them myself & probably wouldn't forgive it.

RIP Poor boy

OMG that poor poor dog! :mecry: So if your dog comes staggering in and collapses, and looks like he's dead then you carry on making tea round him. If he then appears not to be dead, but breathing, you try putting taking the poor thing to the vet until a time that it suits you. :( Wonder how either one of them numpties would like it if that'd ever happened to them :angry: :angry:

I'm fuming with you, Pendlewitch, what an absolutely horrid story!

One member of my family often falls out with people and I keep saying "life is too short for grudges", however, if ANY of my family treated a dog - or any other animal - in this fashion I think I would find it extremely hard to forgive them, I would never understand how they could act in this ignorant callous fashion. Thankfully, I just know that none of them would, we all love dogs too much to act in that way.

I cant believe anyone could "make tea around the dog" - who the hell cares about tea when a dog (animal) needs help.

Not surprised you're angry!!!angry.gif This poor dog is probably better off now.

So..he's her partner? how serious is the relationship? are there likely to be children? cos if he's that uncaring to his dog, heaven help any child he has! he'll probably refuse to take it to the doctor if it's ill until a convenient time for him! :angry: I don't have siblings, but if I had and mine told me this tale they would have been told exactly what I thought of them and their partner, callous so and so's the pair of them.

RIP little dog.