UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Benny Ben

Moonbladez

Just thought I would share the latest picture of my Ben,

GetAttachment1.jpg

He was my first rescue when I was about 10 year old, and he is is about 20 years young now. He lives with my Dad in Lancashire, and I think about him every day. wub.gif

My mum let me keep him overnight "until we found his owners" but thankfully for me we never did, and I am thankful every day for him walking in to my life. It is him I have to thank for welcoming me in to the world of dogs and rescueing. I feel blessed to have him in our lives wub.gif

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Ben had a stroke this morning, thankfully my dad was around (which was unusual, usually he is in bed due to night shift) so he was able to get him in a taxi and rushed in to the vets.

He is back home now and very weak. The vet gave him an injection and some tablets and an appointment to see the vets tomorrow. But he isnt eating his tablets, he is just lieing there mecry.gif

Have everything crossed for Ben. flowers.gif

My mother's elderly dog Ronnie had a stroke about a month ago, and another one on Saturday, the first one really took it out of him and he needed a lot of rest to start with , but bounced back really well. Fingers crossed that Ben's recovery will be similar.