UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Princess Tara Banana

cycas

Tara Banana is bereaved. She accidentally dropped her beloved blue rubber ball down a rabbit hole this morning and it rolled away inside the hill too far for me to reach. There was a lot of puffing and protesting before we were allowed to go home and leave it behind.

Try walking past the hole in a day or 2, rabbits are

quite fussy and may well remove blue rubber ball... :laugh:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tara Banana is bereaved. She accidentally dropped her beloved blue rubber ball down a rabbit hole this morning and it rolled away inside the hill too far for me to reach. There was a lot of puffing and protesting before we were allowed to go home and leave it behind.

poor poor Tara Banana , is there an online supplier of beloved blue rubber balls ?

I think all balls are beloved to Tara Banana, not just blue ones...

Today, presumably prompted by the trauma of loss of her own ball, Tara Banana has started her own rescue. At the moment she is concentrating on the rising problem of homeless tennis balls roaming our lanes and parks.

I do not think these homeless tennis balls have been flea treated or vaccinated, so I have cruelly insisted that they live in the garden: Tara would have liked them all to share her bed. :laugh:

I think all balls are beloved to Tara Banana, not just blue ones...

Today, presumably prompted by the trauma of loss of her own ball, Tara Banana has started her own rescue. At the moment she is concentrating on the rising problem of homeless tennis balls roaming our lanes and parks.

I do not think these homeless tennis balls have been flea treated or vaccinated, so I have cruelly insisted that they live in the garden: Tara would have liked them all to share her bed. :laugh:

:ohmy: Ooh, you're a hard woman Victoria, personally I think you should just put them in boiling water or the washer & not make this poor girl suffer anymore loss :D

Tara Banana I think you are a labrador in disguise! Rosie has been running a similar rescue for stray balls and would be happy to send her collection to you. The balls have been suitably quarantined in a plastic bin under the stairs (which has also safeguarded them from being striped of all covering by Rosie), so it would be quite safe to have them in your house :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

The lovely Tara Banana is expecting visitors on Saturday - I've just seen the weather forecast though, please cross fingers, not only is it colder than my neighbour has ever seen (and he's lived in our village over 30 years), but we have snow forecast for tomorrow and Thurs.

This is Cornwall! We aren't used to all this ice and snow! We should be able to give a note from our Mum and be excused! mecry.giflaugh.gif

Tara Banana will be delighted, she loves snow, but on the whole, it would be nice to get her properly settled with her new owners, who sound lovely. biggrin.gif