UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I Just Stripped Off In Public !

ranirottie

yep, you read it right ! :unsure: I just gave my son Dylan a lift to work because its raining and he has to walk for 20 minutes across the fields to get there. Great in the summer,not so great in the winter !

Well, on the way back the car in front of me clipped a young lad on his bike and knocked him off. I parked and got out to see if I could help. I am /was a qualified first aider. I automatically took off my fleece and put it under his head so I am now in my T shirt. He had blood pouring from his leg so I rolled up his trousers and he had a big gash. I told the man who clipped him to ring the ambulance and without thinking I whipped off my T shirt and made a pad to stop the blood. :ohmy: It wasnt until the ambulance came and the paramedic said "you must be frozen" and put a blanket round me that I realised that I was sitting there,surrounded by people,in just my bra!! Also, I was soaked and frozen too but hadnt realised that either. Good job it was my decent black lacey bra but it must have been an awful sight for the poor by standers ! I just hope nobody took a piture because Halloween has gone ! :laugh: x