UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

For Mags And John

Mrs B

Thank you all so much for your good wishes :flowers:

We had the most spectacular day. Everything went absolutely perfectly and everyone really really enjoyed it.

It was lashing rain in the morning but it didn't bother me too much as the ceremony and all was being held in the hotel and I was getting ready there also. The rain did stop and the sun came out for a while so we managed to get out into the gardens for some photos. I really couldn't have wished for a better day and have loads of wonderful memories.

I don't have any photos yet as my friend still has my camera and I won't have any back from the photographer for a few weeks.

Sirius had a great day and behaved impeccably. I don't have as many photos as I would have liked as it was a bit difficult being so much in demand to remember about him too. So I'm just hoping that I have some for his blog. (Unfortunately his top hat didn't survive the day because Andy wanted to see how it was made and duly dismantled it and then lost it :ohmy: )

I'm absolutely exhausted so looking forward to going away for a few days and relaxing.

I'm one very happy Mrs :biggrin: :biggrin: