UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Eggheads

Laura_E

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let you know I am on holiday from tomorrow 16/10 until 30/10....I am not suggesting you put it on hold for me to be here (I am sure you wouldn't :laugh: )....please carry on...just didn't want you thinking I had posted and now I was not showing an interest.

I will catch up when I get back...and see what is happening then.

:flowers:

Just to let you know I am on holiday from tomorrow 16/10 until 30/10....I am not suggesting you put it on hold for me to be here (I am sure you wouldn't laugh.gif )....please carry on...just didn't want you thinking I had posted and now I was not showing an interest.

I will catch up when I get back...and see what is happening then.

flowers.gif

I think whoever is interested should be put forward anyway, there's no guarantee that six people will even want to do it. flowers.gif

I will make sure that I am back from work in time to do the quiz, although I am sure that I will be abismal!

Change of plan Im gonig to have the questions ready to send out. If people can let me know when they are available I will send them via PM record the time sent out and record the time the answers come back in. So quicker the better :wink:. Hopefully this will suit everyone. I should be around from about 5pm onwards tomorrow.

Would it not be an idea to post the questions openly for a few days (or a week if time constraints allow) - thus giving people as much chance as possible to enter / respond (as not everyone logs in every day / will even see it if it goes out for just one days entry)

No because I dont want people spending time getting the answers from things like google as that would make it pointless. I was people thinking for themselves as thats why its going to be like on the show. Ive made it multiple choice and a range of easy and hard questions.

Im being flexible by allowing people to let me know when they are about so I can send them the questions for them to work on and then return the answers to me.

Apologies for being late. Traffic's been a nightmare!!