UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Eggheads

Laura_E

pity they don't have a category on dogs! there'd be loads of people who'd be great at that. I'm not bad on Film and TV (bit of a couch potato) and possibly food & drink but would be rubbish at everything else. Suppose the fairest way would depend on who was on the team and then choose the most central location. Why 5 people - I thought there was only 5 on a team?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am assuming that they are going to play all 6 eggheads in the new series which is why they require 6 in a team. I would suggest Laura that you run this past the committee because they like to have control over this sort of thing but you would need to impress on them that they are recruiting now which means you basically have a very short time to get a team together and apply or you will miss the window of opportunity.

I am pretty good at Food and Drink, Geography, Politics and Science but total rubbish at Film and TV, Music (unless classical) and Arts and Literature (again unless it is the classics)

What a fab idea :biggrin:

Not sure how much use I would be..would be 50/50 on Art/Literature, Music, and TV...useless, useless, useless on Geography and Sport...but would be prepared to make a fool of myself for Oldies Club...if you are desperate to make up the numbers :laugh:

Edited by Lydford

I'm not bad on Film and TV (bit of a couch potato)

Same reason that I'm quite good at this category laugh.gif

I will email Amy and see what the committee think. Didn't realise when I first suggested it that it would be such a mad rush! wacko.gif

At least there seems to be plenty of willing applicants!

Go guys and girls, this would be brilliant, just a suggestion but why dont you apply in the normal way but also write and ask them if they would like to do a one off doggy special so there is a category on all things canine and with of course The Oldies Club being the opposing team, it would be good TV and publicity for them and of course good for the OC as well.

Go guys and girls, this would be brilliant, just a suggestion but why dont you apply in the normal way but also write and ask them if they would like to do a one off doggy special so there is a category on all things canine and with of course The Oldies Club being the opposing team, it would be good TV and publicity for them and of course good for the OC as well.

........ as long as the Egg Heads didn't win! :rolleyes: :laugh:

I think there are 5 not 6 in a team by the way.

Edited by Ian