UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Eggheads

Laura_E

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good grief - how embarrased am I??? mellow.gif I knew I'd only guessed at half of them but didnt realise I took so long either. Thanks Amy for putting it all together. I enjoyed it even if I was rubbish!!! rolleyes.gif

You had one of the quickest times, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm sure if everybody took as long as I did they would have got a full house. I still can't believe that I basically took a minute to answer every question, now that's embarrassing!!

Blimey! I'm glad I fell asleep on the sofa :unsure: really had no idea on some questions even with the three alternatives showing :wacko:

It's not too bad when they ask you alternatives but on the "head to head" you have to know the answer. I think it's a really difficult quiz to do ... the TV one that is ... and it's on TV as well ... very scary

:run4hills:

I couldn't get on the net at a convenient time but :closedeyes: I am very quick apparently -it took me just 2 or 3 minutes to go through these :biggrin: Less clever / more embarrassing however was my score - Amy's quizzes are hard - as despite a supposedly good IQ I only knew about 8 of these :mecry:

Edited by Ian

so what happens now????????

Now we have to audition to see if we can get on the show.

I was going to pm everyone to see where abouts they are in the UK so that we can arrange a venue that is convenient, but if all those interested could just post their location on here that would be better.

I am in London.

Now we have to audition to see if we can get on the show.

I was going to pm everyone to see where abouts they are in the UK so that we can arrange a venue that is convenient, but if all those interested could just post their location on here that would be better.

I am in London.

I am in South Derbyshire

My strongest subjects are Film and TV and Music. If we got desperate I could do Geography and History too, but I did get the longest coastline question wrong in Amy's quiz and thought it was Australia, not Canada, so that probably won't fill you all with much confidence! unsure.gif

well I would have put film & tv or food & drink!! However, did get all the sports questions right but that was a pure fluke. If we're "in it to win it" don't think I'll be any good at other categories, but if we're in it to promote Oldies dont mind being rubbish - for the sake of a good cause!!!biggrin.gif

I'm in Middlesex.

I'm on the borders of South West London and Middlesex, but technically Middlesex (even though it's not meant to exist any more mellow.gif ) Where abouts in Middlesex are you?

well I would have put film & tv or food & drink!! However, did get all the sports questions right but that was a pure fluke. If we're "in it to win it" don't think I'll be any good at other categories, but if we're in it to promote Oldies dont mind being rubbish - for the sake of a good cause!!!biggrin.gif

I'm sure we can all meet some sort of compromise, it's not fair that anybody should have to do a category that they're not comfortable with. I am awful at sport, unless it's football, I know absolutely nothing!

OK so we have so far

Laura E - SW London - strongest subjects - Film & TV and Music

Anne G - S Derbyshire - strongest subject - Food and Drink - also comfortable with Science, History and Geography

Olive - Newcastle upon Tyne - strongest subject - Film & TV and Food & Drink

Rufus the Wonderdog - Middlesex - strongest subject - UNKNOWN

Krusewalker - Hertfordshire - strongest subject - UNKNOWN

So we definitely have Food & Drink, Film & TV, Music, covered. We need one more team member and we need to decide on a venue for auditions. I am happy to go to London as the majority of the team seem to be in the south - Don't know how Olive feels about that.