UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Eggheads

Laura_E

Quite happy to knock up a quiz if interested people are happy with that. Will have to be timed so people dont have enough time to go off to google to get the answers as that would be pointless lol

How would that work then? I mean the timing thing?

Just a suggestion, but what do people think about breaking the categories down into the ones that they do on the show, i.e. History, Music etc. Then whoever is interested in representing each category can do the online quiz for that/those particular round(s) followed by a general knowledge round?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a suggestion, but what do people think about breaking the categories down into the ones that they do on the show, i.e. History, Music etc. Then whoever is interested in representing each category can do the online quiz for that/those particular round(s) followed by a general knowledge round?

Just a thought but wouldn't it be better if we did all the questions as sometimes on Eggheads you can't do your strongest round as that doesn't come up or you have to do another subject as that is your second strongest, etc, etc. You can then also pick the strongest all rounders to be on the team and then improve your chances of winning.

How would that work then? I mean the timing thing?

what you can do is what they do on another doggy forum that always holds quizzes.

basically, they started a group on an online quiz site which had instant messenging.

its the first person that types up the correct answer that ends that question.

I'm all for the online quiz, but I also think that it's important to give everyone a chance. I'm just a bit worried that people who really want to do it will end up being pushed out. Plus, some people might be really good, but not want to go on tv.

I'm talking like we've actually got the go ahead, think I need to slow down a bit! rolleyes.gif

I'm all for the online quiz, but I also think that it's important to give everyone a chance. I'm just a bit worried that people who really want to do it will end up being pushed out. Plus, some people might be really good, but not want to go on tv.

I'm talking like we've actually got the go ahead, think I need to slow down a bit! rolleyes.gif

Laura - you have got the go ahead from the committee!!!!!

Anne

Sorry, I meant got the go ahead from the show, not the committee.

Doh !!!! Silly me getting the wrong end of the stick. Anyway - you ought to get the quiz organised soon because I wouldn't think you have too much longer to get your application in before they shut for this series and by the time the next one comes round you will have to start this all process all over.

Ive been busy bee after work with my grooming this week so organising the questions is the next thing on my list so will be tackling it this evening.

Perhaps we can arrange for quiz to be Saturday evening at a specific time. I post the questions here and people PM me their answers?