UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Eggheads

Laura_E

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to be a huge pain and to keep bothering people, but I am still waiting for some photos for the application form. So far I have received Anne's. When others get the chance could you email them to me at: [email protected] Thanks flowers.gif I know it's not always easy to find these things, so sorry to keep going on!

Also, we still don't have a sixth team member. I am happy to nominate my dad (I'll just tell him that he is doing it laugh.gif ) or if anybody else has a friend or family member that they think would be good let us know. Thanks flowers.gif

Sorry to be a huge pain and to keep bothering people, but I am still waiting for some photos for the application form. So far I have received Anne's. When others get the chance could you email them to me at: [email protected] Thanks flowers.gif I know it's not always easy to find these things, so sorry to keep going on!

Hopefully I have e-mailed you my mugshot :rolleyes: :laugh:

I'll try and face the camera this weekend and send photo. However, I still think we need reserves as I may not be able to audition depending on date. It's a busy time of year for me at work, lots of events going on, so if I cant get cover for that date I wont be able to travel down.

• 2 weeks later...

how is this progressing?

Just waiting for a photo from Martin and then I can submit the application.

My Dad has agreed to be the sixth team member, but if you can think of anyone else then I am sure that he would gracefully step down! I know that Ann mentioned her neighbour, not sure if he would be interested?

I must have missed that somehow.

Sorry about that, will sort ASAP.

Who do i send it to and what sort of photo?

cheers

It's not a problem. Just email it to me when you get the chance. My email address is: [email protected]

It doesn't really matter what type of picture it is, I think they just need to see your face clearly so a head and shoulder shot would probably be best. Thanks. flowers.gif