UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Secret Santa 2009.

phoebejo

As it's nearly Christmas it's time to start arranging this years Secret Santa :santa: Same format as in previous years, for every parcel you wish your animals to receive you must send one with contents equal to around £5 to another Fugee animal. If you want to take part then this is what you'll need to do:

Send Santa and her little elf (Happylittlegreensquirrel) an email. The address is [email protected]

Please include the following details:

1. Your Refuge username
  2. Your real name and address where parcels should be sent
  3. The number of parcels you wish to receive
  4. The name and type of animal receiving each parcel eg parcel 1 for Craig the hamster & Philip the fish, parcel 2 for Margaret the dog etc
  5. Their likes and dislikes

Emails need to be in by 7pm on November 5th

I'll then perform my magic trick to match you all up with other Fugees. My elf and I will then contact you all with the details of who you must send your parcel to.

You will then have over a month to go shopping and get your parcels sent out in plenty of time before Christmas. Please make sure you send yours no later than Saturday December 12th. This ensures everybody receives theirs in time, more so if they are going away for Christmas. Please get proof of posting too.

Once we've matched people up please let us know if you've posted your parcels, likewise let us know when you receive one so we can keep track of them all. There'll also be a thread where we'll be asking certain questions such as collar sizes, can Fluffy eat such and such so make sure you pop back to check if there is a question for you.

I think that just about covers everything :biggrin:

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How strange :unsure: I copy pasted the e-mail address to send it to and it hasn't bounced back yet. but have sent it again just in case :unsure:

Got it this time :biggrin:

How strange :unsure: I copy pasted the e-mail address to send it to and it hasn't bounced back yet. but have sent it again just in case :unsure:

Got it this time :biggrin: