UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I Can'T Find The Thread

kathy40uk

Probably about three years old in fact LOL

It was the one where people were starting to learn to drive, most people passed a long time ago :flowers:

I didn't pass a long time ago! I passed on Friday :biggrin:

Ot took me so long I even had to take the theory again as it had run out, thought I would never do it, skinted myself well and truly and often thought of giving up as I'd never get there :mecry:

:flowers: :flowers: Big thanks to these forums though for all the photos of dogs on the beach 'cos that was what kept me going...I'm determined to get Mandy to a beach before she is too old and leaves me.........

I haven't been on the forums much as I have been so busy but I come in to have a look and you all inspired me to keep going.thank you all xxx :flowers:

.........Once I have pass plussed, got a car and some more experience I really hope I can help with transports as a thank you xx

Probably about three years old in fact LOL

It was the one where people were starting to learn to drive, most people passed a long time ago :flowers:

I didn't pass a long time ago! I passed on Friday :biggrin:

Ot took me so long I even had to take the theory again as it had run out, thought I would never do it, skinted myself well and truly and often thought of giving up as I'd never get there :mecry:

:flowers: :flowers: Big thanks to these forums though for all the photos of dogs on the beach 'cos that was what kept me going...I'm determined to get Mandy to a beach before she is too old and leaves me.........

I haven't been on the forums much as I have been so busy but I come in to have a look and you all inspired me to keep going.thank you all xxx :flowers:

.........Once I have pass plussed, got a car and some more experience I really hope I can help with transports as a thank you xx

Firstly congratulations :biggrin:

second if you are thinking of taking Mandy to the beach you need to:

A) post some pics of her and,

B) start a thread so we can all come along on a beach walk too :laugh: