UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Benjamin Bean Bounces Back

Fee

My hoperation wuz nearly two weeks ago now. I had three lumps removed, one from my 'ead and one each from my front legs. I was a bit sorry for myself straight after the hoperation, an' had to wear a stoopid big blue bandage an' a stoopid lampshade collar

Benji001.jpg

I is much better now, but because I keep bitin' my stitches mum says I 'ave to keep my stoopid lampshade thing on a bit longer :mad:

I 'ave found some fun ways to get my revenge, though. I thought I would pass these on for any other dogs what might be recovering from hoperations:

1. Do lots of aimless barkin'. Aimless barkin' is fun anyway, but my stoopid lampshade thing acts like a magaphone so I can bark really loud an' drive everybody nuts :whistle:

2. Run up really fast behind people and bash the back of their legs with the edge of the lampshade until they says 'ouch'. This one is very good fun, an' my mum says her legs is black and blue :evil:

3. This is my favourite. Wait until mum is really busy or 'as sat down to dinner, or 'as just got settled on the sofa with a glass of wine, then stand and stare at one of your toys on the floor 'an look really sad. If you like you can whine pathetically for a bit of hartistic heffect. Wait until mum says 'poor Benji can't get his toy' an' sigh an' stand up, then just before she gets to you grab the toy an' run out into the garden :nahnah:

I 'ope I get my stitches out an' can take off my stoopid lampshade thing tomorrow. I bet mum 'opes so too :ph34r_anim:

Benji006.jpg