UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I'Ve Broken My Dogs Again!

BillyMalc

Because we had such a good time the last time we were there (and I'd meanwhile acquired a map of the area, which helps :rolleyes:), we went to Moel Famau again today, and good times were had by all :)

Start of the walk

MoelFamau22082009001.jpg

"Can we go off now?"

MoelFamau22082009004.jpg

Snack stop with a gorgeous view, including Sparky chewing on his "pig's ear" :D

MoelFamau22082009006.jpg

MoelFamau22082009007.jpg

'Say "aaaahh"! How big is that tongue! :ohmy:

MoelFamau22082009013.jpg

MoelFamau22082009009.jpg

MoelFamau22082009017.jpg

Sparks at the summit of Moel Famau. It was heaving with screaming kids and running dogs, and Sparks just chilled and watched it all :wub:

MoelFamau22082009021.jpg

"ya coming, mum? Hurry up!"

MoelFamau22082009029.jpg

Better watch out, Bonnie and Clyde are about!"

MoelFamau22082009032.jpg

"Bonnie and Clyde" have tucked themselves into bed now though, too tired to do anything but dream of causing mischief! :rolleyes: :wub:

Lovely photos Billy :flowers: You walk in such beautiful places. If we weren't so far away I'd invite myself along next time :biggrin:

Come and camp some time! There are loads of really nice walks around there and I've only just begun to discover them :)

(I'd invite you to come and stay, but unfortunately Kiera and Sparky aren't very polite to other dogs entering their "castle" :( )

gorgeous pics of gorgeous doglets :wub: definitely need to come and visit that place with you sometime :biggrin: And the last photo would make a gorgeous print :cool:

Finndog and Farahdog are very jealous, they had a lovely long riverside walk with a collie friend on Saturday and were most unimpressed that there wasn't a repeat performance on Sunday :rolleyes: