UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

X Factor

merledogs

According to yesterdays Sun it's Wham this week - Jedward doing the Wham rap. Also said that George Michael may appear on Saturday, Mariah Carey & Susan Boyle would be on on Sunday. Today they are saying these will be recorded & Lloyd will sing Faith

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/2736401/Susan-Boyle-nor-Mariah-Carey-will-sing-live-on-this-weekends-X-Factor.html

Alicia Keys & Rhiana are apparently on next week.

• Like 1

According to yesterdays Sun it's Wham this week - Jedward doing the Wham rap. Also said that George Michael may appear on Saturday, Mariah Carey & Susan Boyle would be on on Sunday. Today they are saying these will be recorded & Lloyd will sing Faith

http://www.thesun.co...s-X-Factor.html

Alicia Keys & Rhiana are apparently on next week.

Love Alicia Keys! amazing voice! will look forward to that and this week, Wham week FAB!

Danyl appeared arrogant again. Wish he'd stop changing the mellodies so much, it doesn't improve them!

Lloyd's voice seems to be getting deeper each week. J&E = sorry but I thought they were quite 'good' last week, this week apart from the rap they were Awful!!!

Wish Miss Frank were still in.

• Like 1

I thought Louis was an obnoxious twonk again last night :angry:

And Olly,I'm sorry I really like you but you weren't great again last night.Weak voice and out of tune.

Stacy was good and I liked Danyl's version of Careless Whisper.

Twins were dreadful as usual but vaguely entertaining in their usual car crash TV way.

Twins to go surely this week,if not then Lloyd I think.

• Like 1

Danyl appeared arrogant again. Wish he'd stop changing the mellodies so much, it doesn't improve them!

Wish Miss Frank were still in.

Agree on both counts, I thought Danyl's version was AWFUL!! and Miss Frank were the winners from day 1 for me.

I thought Louis was an obnoxious twonk again last night angry.gif

And Olly,I'm sorry I really like you but you weren't great again last night.Weak voice and out of tune.

Twins to go surely this week,if not then Lloyd I think.

Agree here too, Louis to me is trying to make up for Simon not being so nasty and its sooooooooooo obvious he is just trying to have a pop at Simons acts all the time its become boring "yawn" and I love Olly but he was very weak last night, poor tbh unsure.gif

I thought Joe knocked spots off everyone else last night. Danyl ended up singing a version like that as he was told the previous week he didn't have to keep belting out numbers so much and to soften it a bit. He was one of my faves when this first started but reading reports he thinks he's the winner and is very arrogant. I cringed when they showed his going home piece. When he said something along the lines of his friends are still the same. He didn't know what to expect. It's only been a few weeks lad....