UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

X Factor

merledogs

was it only me who noticed the bum note stacey did at the end of her second song, the camera was on her face at the time and she looked soooo shocked :laugh: i have to say i love her singing voice but her voice when she talks good grief, i can see a comedian/scetch show taking the micheal out of it in the near future :laugh:

was it only me who noticed the bum note stacey did at the end of her second song, the camera was on her face at the time and she looked soooo shocked :laugh: i have to say i love her singing voice but her voice when she talks good grief, i can see a comedian/scetch show taking the micheal out of it in the near future :laugh:

She reminds me of Perry from Harry Enfield's Kevin & Perry sketches...."Hello Mrs Patterson, Yes, Mrs Patterson" :laugh:

Of the three I thought Olly should have been the one to go last night to be honest.

Even before Dad died & it could have appealed to members of my own family I've always liked Dance with my father again & I thought Joe gave a good version of it, he's also young enough to improve a lot further yet. As he said himself he just really wants to win it now. I also think it appeaed to me a lot more to Cheryl for him to do so than it does for Simon for Olly to do so - probably because they are both from a similar background & she's seen herself just a massive difference it's made to her own life rather than the more "fun" story of her act winning two years in a row. I hope that for both of them Joe will pull it off tonight

Boo Hoo to Stacey going last night, she was definitely my favourite.

Not an Ollie fan as he only ever does swing style songs which I've never been especially fond of. Joe I think will win but also worry he'll end up like Leon - nice guy but no real 'spark'(Rhydian SO should have won that year!!!)

Anyone remember who came 3rd last year by the way? 'cause for the life of me I can't!