UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

X Factor

merledogs

:ohmy: Heathens :D

But, if Jedward do get kicked out tomorrow how about the above anti Jedward clan agree to band together & give us a Fugee charity "video" - singing another one bites the dust (8 pints beforehand is fine if you need it)? - I'm sure the nominated rescue would appreciate your efforts :biggrin:

Naturally if they don't get kicked out, with the boys still on hand, we Jedward fans will have no need to sing :laugh:

Happy to take part in such a video Ian - for a good cause :laugh:

After Lucie going last week, they CANNOT POSSIBLY stay in this week. Especially as they do seem to have started thinking they might actually win :ohmy:

Surely, the joke has gone far enough now?????? :huh:

• Like 1

I wouldn't bet on that Helly :laugh:

Scarily I am seeing them make the final 4 :ohmy:

Was expecting Lloyd to be bottom, not Jamie but wouldn't have made much difference to the final outcome.

Love Stacey and am even coming around to like Danyl as a singer.

As soon as Louis said he was going to vote for the act with most potential, it was he was going to vote for Jamie to go :rolleyes:

I don't think Lloyd has a very strong voiceand I was expecting him to go, but it serves Simon right for wimping out of getting rid of Jedward last week.

I wasn't surprised that Jamie went at all - earlier I said John & Edward had given the worst queen take off I'd ever heard but not any more - Jamie, Ollie & Danyl were all worse in my opinion.

I actually thought Lloyds effort would be enough to keep him out of the bottom two but when he said that he didn't really know who Queen where I half expected / wanted him to get kicked off. I know Freddie died when he was young & Queen have been much less prominent since but surely if you're entering a competition like this you'd realise that they don't ask anyone who hasn't had sucess to come & work with the acts so make the effort to find out - I'm sure a quick Google would have told him exactly what Queens track record is :glare: - very rude in my opinion, though they were little better themselves in saying they'd liked "the girl" - surely they could have remembered / at least asked her name again before going on :huh:

Interestingly Louie didn't seem to deny the Ant & Dec / tv analogy for the boys. They've already converted Simon, Reds is wobbling, can we have the Jerry Jerry smilie amended to Jedward Jedward please? :D