UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Yikes, All My Fosterers Are Failing!

Fee

Not sure what's going on, but over the last few days we've had four failed fosters (with five dogs).

The very gorgeous Sandy & Beethoven will be staying with their holiday foster carers :wub:

sandybeethovencuddle.jpg

Adorable Arnie, who was so sadly returned to us after being a little s*d with the other dog in his new home has stolen the heart of his foster mum and will be staying there permanently :biggrin:

arnieoc2.jpg

Gorgeous gentle Samson has made himself very much part of his foster family, they can't bear to part with him now

samsonstands.jpg

And cute little George Terrier didn't even make it onto the webiste before his fosterer caved in and asked to keep him (like I didn't see that one coming when I placed him there :ph34r_anim:) :laughingsmiley:

georgeterrier.jpg

Absolutely brilliant news for all these dogs, they are all in homes that are perfect for them but we'll be running out of fosterers at this rate! :ohmy:

If anyone else is considering failure at the moment can you break it to me gently please :confused: :laugh:

Welcome home Sandy, Beethoven, Arnie, Samson and George :flowers: :wub:

Edited by Fee

There must be something in the water at the moment unsure.gif confused.gif

We've just heard today that Nike will be staying permanently in his foster home! partytime.gif

Poor Nike came to us with a load of health issues and has needed a lot of vet treatment and some special care from his lovely foster family. I'm so pleased he will be staying there, he really couldn't be in better hands. Be happy Nike! wub.gif

nike_oc.jpg

Edited by Fee

Oh didn't know there was an sub club to the Oldies, I'm in that too then! At least I opened up an extra foster space at mine before failing so still have room at the inn. Just been very busy entertaining perminant residents! Will let you know when (if ever) I have a free weekend to except a new lodger....

Off to BFA champs this weekend as of tomorrow. So more camping. Trixie rather likes camping as she can get in the sleeping bag and keep toastie, thinks it's even better after last weekend when I bought her a new carpet/rug for the gazebo!