UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I Have A New Lawn Mower

Pingu

some of you may remember my adventure of buying our first ride on mower - it was a bigish thread on dogpages at the time taht ended up with me speaking to the CEO of B&Q and giving him an earful

anyhow it finally died last week after several years of really heavy usage

so I bought anew one as I tried using the push along mower and whilst it would have been good exercise I very rapidly started to think "fcuk that for a game of soldiers" after 2 and a half hours and only about a 1/3 of the garden done

sadly the purchase of this one from a local mower shop was totally uneventful. Ordered it on Thursday and it arrived today.

its ace.

laydeees if you ever need to nag your other half into mowing the lawn seriously consider getting them a ride on mower - they will be mowing at every opportunity. Not only is it therapeutic its actually quite good fun.

will post a pic of Mervyn the mower tomorrow.

am going to offer to mow our neighbours lawns for them so i can have a another go on it tomorrow

We have a ride on mower as we have a huge garden. The horses keep the paddocks down but we have to do the gardenrolleyes.gif

I still have to work hard to persuade OH to use it though but I think he is bored with his toy now. When we first bought it, couldn't keep him off it-typicallaugh.gif

I love itsmile.gif

When we kept the horses across the lane I used to have a little trailer which I used to fill with horse poo and and then hitch it up to the back of the mower and take it down the fields to the muck heap. Great fun laugh.gif It was just like a mini tractor.